REBECCA A. "BECKY" RIGG
Rebecca A. Rigg was born in November 1843 in Ohio. Rebecca "Becky" was the youngest daughter of John and Mary Ann Thistle Rigg.
Becky married David Henry Forney in 1863. David was the son of Isaac and Nancy Forney.
Becky and David had the following children:
1. John R. Forney was born in 1866 in Ohio. John married Minnie V. Wildermood. John was a farmer and died in 1916.
2. Jonas R. Forney was born in February 1868. Jonas played the fiddle.
3. Catherine "Anne" Forney was born in 1871 in Ohio. Anne married William Frankart.
4. George Dallas Forney was born on October 21, 1872. George married Evaline Saluda Brecht on December 25, 1900. George and Eva first lived on a farm near Miller City, Putnam County, Ohio and they then moved to a farm north of Gilboa, Putnam County, Ohio. Eva died June 16, 1954 and George died on February 2, 1960. They are both buried in New Center/North Center Cemetery, Liberty Township, Putnam County, Ohio.
5. Jacob "Jake" Forney was born in July 1875 in Ohio. Jake married Catherine Dietrick in 1902.
6. Mary Forney died at the age of two years nine months and 26 days old. She is buried in North Creek United Methodist Cemetery, Palmer Township, Putnam County, Ohio.
7. Frank Forney died at the age of one month, and 21 days old. He is buried in North Creek United Methodist Cemetery, Palmer Township, Putnam County, Ohio.
8. David Henry "Henry Jr." Forney was born in February 1882 in Ohio. Henry Jr. married Bertha and he was a farmer.
SOURCE: The book Who's Where in the John Rigg Family (First Edition) written by Steven M. Briggs