William L. Lundy was born November 1887. He died 25 October 1948 in Gladwin, Gladwin County, Michigan.
William married Lee Carpenter, daughter of Frank Carpenter on 8 November 1907 in Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan by Horace Cady Wilson, Pastor.
William and Lee had the following child:
1. Beulah Lundy was born 19 August 1912 and married Harold Weigel.
William also married Mary Eddy on 25 March 1926.
William and Mary had the following children:
1. Willetta Phyllis Lundy was born 6 July 1927 in White Oak Township, Ingham County, Michigan. Willetta married Albert McConeghy.
2. Barkley J.W. Lundy was born 30 March 1929.
3. William Clayton Lundy was born 4 April 1931.
4. Mary Jean Lundy was born 29 April 1933.
5. Harold Lundy was born 2 February 1935.
*obituary - William L. Lundy, 60, died in the Gladwin Hospital, two weeks previous he had gone to Gladwin to work and was there only a week before he was strickened and had to be taken to the
hospital. Prior to going to Gladwin, he had worked near Stockbridge, Michigan. Funeral services were held Wednesday afternoon at the Jewett Chapel with burial in Maple Grove Cemetery,
Mason, Michigan. Rev. Henry Liddicoat of the Mason Methodist Church officiated. Pallbearers were Harold Tiedgen, Leon Anway Sr., Leon Anway Jr., Oscar Tiedgen, Floyd Eddy and Carl
Mr. Lundy is survived by three daughters; Mrs. Harold Weigel of Dimondale, Michigan, Mrs. Phyllis McConegh of Jackson, Michigan, and Mary Jean Lundy of Stockbridge, Michigan; three sons, Barkley Lundy of Charlotte, Michigan, William serving in the United States Army and Harold of Charlotte, Michigan. A sister, Mrs. Maud Byers of Williamston, Michigan and two brothers, Harvey Lundy of Mason, Michigan and Robert Lundy of Lansing, Michigan.