Charles H. Miller "Charlie" was born 29 November 1893 in Lakefield Township, Saginaw County, Michigan. He died 3 October 1948 in Veterans Hospital, Dearborn, Michigan and was buried 7 October 1948 in Forest Lawn Cemetery, Saginaw, Michigan.
Charlie married Anna Vicik, daughter of John Vicik and Elizabeth Smith, on 27 March 1924 in Saginaw, Saginaw County, Michigan by W.H. Mason, Minister of Gospel. Anna was born 9 September 1906 in Clare County, Michigan. She died 5 February 1993 in Midland, Michigan.
Charlie and Anna had the following children:
1. Mary Jane Miller was born 9 August 1924 and she died 27 May 1997.
2. Elizabeth Marie Miller was born 7 August 1926 and died 19 September 1931.
3. Elaine Miller was born 22 June 1933 and died 28 April 2010.
4. Colleen Kay Miller was born 19 April 1942 and died 2001.
5. Annette Miller was born 4 November 1943 and died 4 November 1943.
Charles was 29 years old when he married 19 year old Anna. He was working as a Brakeman and she was a waitress. The witnesses at their marriage were Earl and Beryl Sharp both of
Saginaw, Michigan. Anna had been living in Leton, Michigan and Charles was living in Merrill, Michigan.
Charles worked many years on the Pere Marquette Railroad first as a Brakeman and later as an Engineer. He, also, was employed at the Chevrolet Parts Plant for fifteen years. Charles was a veteran of World War I and also a member of the Odd Fellows Club.
Charles Miller family information and photo's from Elaine Miller Kricher.